Akshar Engitech. aimed to serve the industry with high quality casting at competitive rates thus making strong presence in all engineering field.
When you come to Akshar Engitech with your casting needs, we work with you to help you determine whether investment casting is the best process to meet your objectives.
The first step to keeping costs in line is finding the right fit between your parts needs and the process for making them. If you choose investment casting, we are committed to offering you the best value for your money.
Our engineering staff is known for its creativity to solve production problems. If a part is designed as an investment casting, we can preserve the part's intended function while capitalizing on the inherent benefits of investment casting (near net shape, streamlined design, cast-in features, reduced alloy use, etc.) We are willing to share our engineering expertise with customers or potential customers through one-on-one communication.
Research and Development
An important tradition at Akshar, our Research and Development department assists manufacturing in monitoring, defining, and documenting the process. Before any material, system, or procedure is incorporated on the shop floor, R&D thoroughly tests it for compatibility with our system. If any problems arise during production, R&D assists our process engineering team in solving them.
Akshar's niche in the marketplace is in fabricating small castings from fractions of grams to 225 Kgs. The maximum dimensions of our castings are 30" X 30".
Alloys available at Akshar
We have cast over 200 different ferrous and non-ferrous air-meltable alloys. Our family of alloys includes numerous grades of: steel carbon and low alloy, tool steel, 300 and 400 series, stainless, precipitation hardened, high nickel alloys, high cobalt alloys, electrical/magnetic; Aluminum 200 series, 300 series, and specialty alloys of aluminum with copper, magnesium, manganese, silicon, and other metals to adjust mechanical properties; Ductile Iron as-cast and austempered ductile iron (ADI); copper-based red and yellow brass, silicon brass and bronze, beryllium copper.
A typical part has annual quantity requirements that range from 1,000 - 2,000 parts up to a few hundred thousand; however, Akshar's investment casting might be cost-effective even when the quantities are relatively small.
Akshar will gladly furnish you with complete parts. Our services include heat treating, machining, anodizing, coating, plating, painting, and simple assembly.
What we don't do in-house, we contract out to carefully selected vendors who meet our rigid standards for quality and on-time delivery.
- Die designing in CAD/CAM
- Die measurement with the help of all calibrated instruments.
- High tech wax injection presses
- Conditioning tank with calibrated digital temp. Controller
- Specially designed fixtures for fast production
- Separate primary coat area
- Separate drying room for controlling humidity & temperature by air conditioning & de-humidifier
De waxing Department
- Latest auto clave with IBR approval
- Medium frequency induction furnace of 250 kw/250 kg with IGBT facilities
- Separate scrap store room for different types of scrap
- Chemical and physical lab is situated very near to melting area
- Heat-treatment shop is equipped with gas fired furnace
- Furnace capacity is 1000 Kg/lot.
- Fully computerized control for achieving desired temp in desired manner
Quality Control Department
- All the required equipment/instruments available in laboratory for chemical, mechanical, dimensional testing/reporting.
- Facility available for making DP test in-house.
- Spectrometer - Bruker Germany with Fe, Ni, Co, Al & Cu channel with Nitrogen.
- More than 20 nos. of CRM sample for regular metals.
- Computerized UTM for mechanical testing
- Hi-tech hardness tester to check hardness.